We Believe & Teach:
• The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
• There is one true and holy God, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Virgin birth, His sinless life, all of His miracles, His atoning death as a substitute for us, made effective through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, He has ascended to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return during the final judgment.
• Believe that the Holy Spirit is coequal with the Father and the Son in all the Divine attributes. He awakens the minds of people to the awareness of their sin, and brings them understanding and conviction of their need for the Savior through the Holy Scripture. He regenerates them at the point of salvation, and He indwells every believer and equips him or her for personal growth and service to the church. The Holy Spirit is the Divine good-faith guarantee who seals and confirms the believer is the child of God in expectation of final redemption.
• In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• The only means of being cleansed from sin is through faith, repentance, and washing in the precious blood of Christ.
• In one baptism, by full immersion, in which Christ washes away the sins of those who believe in Him, and who trust His promise to cleanse and save them. This is the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
• One body, the Church. The Holy Spirit places all who submit in obedient faith to Jesus in this spiritual body. The Scripture tells believers that it is imperative to assemble together in order to devote themselves to worship, prayer, the teaching of the word, observance of the Lord’s Supper, fellowship, service to the church body, and outreach to the world.